From:
amohamed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:27:57 -0500
Thanks Anita for the information about this important debate.
I urge our members in the D.C. area to attend this session
and support Juan Gonzalez.
Also, we would appreciate tremendously if someone would volunteer to write
an analysis of the debate for publication in the spring issue
of MAC News.
Thanks
Ali.