From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:33:43 -0400
Hello friends,
Sorry I missed seeing you all in San Francisco. How was it? This is the
first year in a decade I have not been at AEJ but my daughter, who is
now 6, has the wonderful joy of sharing her birthday with our
convention. This year I voted to stay home with her and enjoy her
special day without guilt. Next year I'll bring the family to D.C. since
they are dying to go anyway.
As always count on me for help with MAC. If there is any position in
need of a volunteer please consider me (if it is not too late).
Warm regards,
MC Santana

Dr. M.C. Santana
Associate Professor of Journalism