From:
"Jackson, Cathy M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackson, Cathy M.
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:36:07 -0400
The historic Chicago Defender building on S. Michigan Ave. is vacant. They moved to King St. in 2006.

Cathy M. Jackson, Ph.D.
Faculty Senate Vice President
Associate Professor
Mass Communications and Journalism Department
Norfolk State University
700 Park Avenue, MAD 211
Norfolk, VA 23504
757.823.2442 (O)