From:
"Stringer, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stringer, Sharon
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 16:20:22 -0400
The Minorities and Communication Division will be looking for people to step into leadership roles when we meet in August.
If you would like to support the efforts of the division by serving  on the executive committee, please let me know.
We will have elections on Thursday night during the conference.
In addition, anyone who plans to move into a leadership position, such as research chair, student research chair, or program chair should be prepared to attend the training session for that position.

Training sessions for the aforementioned positions occur on Saturday morning at 7 a.m.

Sharon, Head
MAC Division