From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:16:58 -0400
Dear MAC Members,
MAC needs you. We are extending our call for panel proposals to October
25, 2003.
Please take a moment and proposed a panel for our division. We want MAC
to be the best. Let's start with terrific panel proposals. A joint
venture with another interest group or division is welcome.

A quick "Thank you Note" to James Rada, Anita Fleming-Rife, Sharon
Bramlett-Solomon, Sharon Stringer, Federico Subervi-Velez, Eleanor
Novek, Cynthia Frisby and Carol Liebler for their contribution so far to
our panel pool.

Please include each of the following:
1. Title
2. Type (research, PF&R, teaching)
3. Possible co-sponsors (other AEJMC divisions or interest groups)
4. Summary statement of the proposed session (a short paragraph or two)
5. Suggested panelists and moderator
6. Key contact person for the panel/session and contact information

All proposals are due by 10/25/03, sent by email to