From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:40:14 -0500
Colleagues,

I forgot to mention in my MAC Goals draft e-message that both Emmanuel (MAC Head) and I have discussed these goals. In fact, Emmanuel suggested last month that I give you all the heads up in an article in the upcoming summer print newsletter edition. But, in the rush of things, I missed the print deadline extension.

In any event, I just wanted you to know that this list of proposals was not just something that I came up with and ran with without consulting with Emmanuel first.   He is well aware of this information.  Again, we wanted as many folk as possible to know what we were thinking BEFORE the meeting in order that you could begin thinking about this before the meeting next month.

Finally, thanks to everyone who has provided feedback so far. I look forward to hearing from more of you.

Stay safe!

Lillie