From:
Sandra Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:59:46 -0500
Congrats Linda!  I'll see you in Boston.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2014, at 11:44 AM, "Wilson Ii, Clint C." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

​I wish to add my congratulations to Linda for this well deserved honor and recognition.

-- Clint

Dr. Clint C. Wilson II
Emeritus Professor of Journalism and
Communication, Culture and Media Studies
Howard University School of Communications