From:
"Stringer, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stringer, Sharon
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:21:23 -0400
Hello from Pennsylvania,

As the summer winds down many of you are preparing to attend the Conference in Boston.
Find attached a copy of MAC programming and plan to attend as many of our sessions as you can. As always the MAC/Scholastic Journalism luncheon is scheduled for Friday afternoon.  The guest speaker is Juan Gonzalez of Democracy Now.  See attachment.
 Additional information can be found at the AEJMC website.

Also remember to put the Thursday evening members' meeting on your schedule.

Each year MAC looks for people to fill crucial leadership positions.  This year, we'll be looking for a secretary, student research chair,
mid-winter conference coordinator, professional freedom and responsibility chair and teaching standards chair.

Please consider filling one of these offices.  Elections will be held at the members' meeting.

See you there,
Sharon Stringer
Head, MAC Division