From:
Pearlie M Strother-Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pearlie M Strother-Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:09:11 -0500
Hi there E.K.,
I will try to tape you.  Congratulations.  I feel so proud.  You know Roland Martin started out as a participant on a panel on race on CNN.  He is now a "CNN contributor." So you do well.  -pearlie*