From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:54:59 -0400
MAC FRIENDS AND MEMBERS

Please let me know as soon as possible if you'd like to participate in
the off-site visit to Rumbo, the Spanish language daily. Slots remain,
and we're trying to get a rough count for the reception. See details
below.

Best,
MC

LET'S RUMBO: OFF-SITE TOUR OF A SPANISH-LANGUAGE DAILY NEWSPAPER
Friday, Aug. 12, 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Newspaper Division and Minorities and Communication Division

Moderating/Presiding:  Robert Huesca, Trinity

Get a first-hand view of the challenges of reaching the increasingly
important Spanish-language market. Participants will be taken by van to
the newspaper Rumbo, which is five minutes away from the hotel. Light
hors d'oeuvres will be served. There are 21 slots open for Newspaper
Division members (though more may become available). To guarantee a
spot, please contact M.C. Santana at [log in to unmask]

Dr. M.C. Santana
Division Head, Minorities and Communication, AEJMC
Associate Professor of Journalism
Nicholson School of Communication
University of Central Florida
P. O. Box 161344