From:
Ilia Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:20:24 -0600
Diana,
I can send copies and information about two Spanish-language papers in New Mexico.   Please let
me know what is the deadline for this and the address where I need to send the materials.  We
spoke of a plenary about the 200 years of ethnic newspaper publishing.  Is this being proposed?
If so, the exhibit would be a great complement, as well.
Saludos,
Ilia

Ilia Rodriguez
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication and Journalism
The University of New Mexico