From:
amohamed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:43:57 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank Jannette Dates, Bill Israel,
Paula Poindexter, Venise Berry, and Ken Campbell for their
prompt responses to this proposal.
All of them expressed agreement that AEJ needs to be on record
regarding this issue. Prof. Campbell suggested that it's
more appropriate that the Commission on the Status of
Minorities take the lead on this and I concur.
We will, therefore, ask our colleagues at the CSM to draft
a resolution to be sent to the Executive Board of AEJMC.
Fortunately, all top officers of CSM are members of MAC and
so by this e-mail we ask them to take the lead.
Ali N. Mohamed
Edinboro Univ. of PA.