From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:10:38 -0500
This may have been settled already but Petra are you asking for someone to act as MAC Head for the Mid-Winter only of for the rest of the year?  Isn't Mid Winter? were the all important chip negotiation takes place?  Is Felicia able to step into that place and on down the line stepping up?

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity National Expert
Winner - 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!