From:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:45:51 -0700
I am so happy to see MAC members on the election slate.  Over the years, I have seen the (AEJMC) voter "turnout" mirror that of the national presidential elections--very low--let's turn that around and encourage others to vote in this year's election.  We have a great representation from MAC this year lets support out members.  Great to see Dwight Brooks on the ballot again.

Go Team MAC!  (a little early morning enthusiasm from the Rocky Mountains)

Sent from my iPhone
With kindness,
Anita Fleming-Rife