From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:43:54 -0500
I agree. Our efforts to honor him should match his efforts for the good of our profession and our organization.

Dr. M.C. Santana
Associate Professor of Journalism
Nicholson School of Communication
University of Central Florida
P. O. Box 161344
Orlando, FL 32816-1344
FAX (407) 823-6360 and
WORK (407) 823-2838
>>> "Dates, Jannette L." <[log in to unmask]> 01/26/09 7:11 PM >>>
I agree. Away on site visit, so cannot participate much in diuscussiuons.