From:
"Karen M. Turner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen M. Turner
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:13:28 -0500
please read...and consider taking action.
-kt
"Don't go where the path may lead,
go where there is no path and
leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Karen M. Turner
Chair & Associate Professor
Department of Journalism, Public Relations & Advertising
2020 N. 13th Street, 2nd floor
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386 (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974 (fax)