From:
"Jackson, Cathy M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackson, Cathy M.
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:08:20 -0400
I vote yes, we should draft a resolution to protest President Pardun's statement. In light of the facts presented by Jason Reineke, I wonder where she got her facts? Hmm, she is in South Carolina, maybe she got them from Joe Wilson. :-)

Cathy M. Jackson, Ph.D.
Faculty Senate Secretary
Mass Communications and Journalism Department
Norfolk State University
700 Park Avenue, MAD 211
Norfolk, VA 23504
757.823.2442 (O)