From:
"Rios, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rios, Diana
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:50:32 -0400
Regarding discussion about a MAC journal. I recall that we had discussions at one or two meetings on this
potential. I don't recall any concensus since there is so much to consider.
There are many questions that need to be addressed, including: funding, AEJMC endorsement, editor(s), mission
and goals of such a journal, online journals need techs to design and support, editorial board, solid reviewer pool...
and many more things...
Diana

Dr. Diana I. Rios
Communication Sciences and  Institute for PRLS
Interim Director, Institute for Puerto Rican and Latino Studies

Dept. Communication Sciences, U-1085
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269
860-486-3187 COMM