From:
"Wilson Ii, Clint C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wilson Ii, Clint C.
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:57:08 -0400
Colleagues:

I concur with those who believe this action is ill advised. I suggest this issue be taken before the "council" ASAP and a reconsideration of its operations be addressed at the Denver convention.

Dr. Clint C. Wilson II
Professor of Journalism and
Graduate Professor of Mass Communications and Media Studies
John H. Johnson School of Communications
Howard University