From:
"Rios, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rios, Diana
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:40:35 -0400
Greetings Camilla and Others, We used to have a "Blue Ribbon Teaching Panel." I may be mis-remembering, but I believe Marilyn Kern-Foxworth started those. During my officer hood, we continued with these and then later they seemed to have disappeared. We can use this tradition. There are  MAC members on Teaching Standards who can help support, enhance Teaching goals of the MAC division also. I submitted several panels that could be labeled "Teaching" last year to various divisions. It was very nice to see one of these picked up by MAC and co-sponsored by CSW. There are so many things that can be done in the Teaching area and I see fantastic ones you have listed.
Sincerely,
Diana Rios
Assoc. Prof. Communication Sciences
University of Connecticut