From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:39:55 -0500
Paula B. makes a couple of great suggestions below.  Please  note esp. Petra, Curtis, Felicia.  Petra -- please send Meta your aol email address ASAP and ask her to substitute it for the UT one that will expire soon.  Thanks everyone.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity Expert
ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!