From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:05:34 -0600
Electronic ballots went out this a.m.  Remember to vote.  Remember the MAC members who are running (Dr.'s Paula, Deb, Phil & Anita (& Zeny?)).  Remember to vote for as few people as you can in good conscience in each category so as NOT to water down your vote.  Someone let me know but is Zeny Sanbia-Panol running for Research also a MACer?  I missed her the 1st time if she is. To see profiles of candidates go to: http://www.aejmc.com/home/2011/01/election/

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
Media & Society Size Equity Expert
ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!