From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:41:46 -0500
I am working on deadline on a chapter for former head Dr. Rios but I would like to see the MAC Division membership nominate someone for EACH AWARD.  Is there someone not writing on a deadline at this time who could take charge of making that nomination happen by Nov. 2?  If there is please CALL me at the number below and I can at least leave you a return voice mail about how to do that.

Know Justice, Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication
National Media Weight Discrimination Expert
AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair
ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
Thanks in advance for your research and creative activity referrals: www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!