From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:29:55 -0500
I agree with Dwight.  I also vote yes for a resolution.  I also think that Jennifer could/should talk to/feel out other AEJ divisions/commissions about joining a resolution with us or drafting their own.  The latter may be better as we would not have to hold up our CSM/MAC resolution while waiting for others to poll their membership but may move others to action.

Know Justice, Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication
National Media Weight Discrimination Expert
AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair
ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
Thanks in advance for your research and creative activity referrals: www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!