From:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:41:39 -0600
To all:

You may have noticed an absence of information on our listserv since
the new year, and some of you have been stymied in trying to post
messages.  The problem is now fixed.  Apparently, the list was set up
to "shut down" if more than four messages a day were sent.  I assured
our tech administrators that we are a very active list and that a
higher limit was needed.  We can now post up to 100 messages a day
before maxing out.

Go for it, and my apologies for the unintended silence.

Sincerely,
Meta

PS...update me on any address changes and/or new or potential members
who you think should be added to the list.
Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
860 Van Vleet Oval--Rm. 101
Norman, OK   73019-2051
PHONE: (405) 325-5227