From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:17:05 -0500
Hi MACers, Who is writing the referendum draft to present @ the MAC membership meeting?  Our head asked someone to step forward.  If you are not coming but have something to email to us all by Friday COB that would work too.  Thanks in advance to whoever steps forward for this important task.

Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin
Professor of Communication
ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
Alabama State University
915 S. Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
(334) 229-6885
www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competant, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!