From:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:12:43 -0500
We should discuss this in our Business Meeting during the convention. Can we include it in the agenda? I think it is important our voices are heard on this topic since we do have the expertise among us.

Dr. M.C. Santana
Associate Professor of Journalism
Nicholson School of Communication
University of Central Florida
P. O. Box 161344
Orlando, FL 32816-1344
FAX (407) 823-6360 and
WORK (407) 823-2838
>>> "Carstarphen, Meta G." <[log in to unmask]> 03/01/09 11:54 PM >>>
Dear all,
I was recently invited to post on a blog for English/communication/rhetoric faculty on diversity issues and the application to teaching and research [http://cccc-blog.blogspot.com/]  There are quite a few thought-provoking perspectives that might be of interest.  Also, it got me thinking about whether MAC/CSM may want to host a blog exploring diversity in the media from academic perspectives.  We certainly have the talent and expertise among us.

Could be worth a discussion!
Chao,
Meta

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR
Gaylord Endowed Family Professor &
Associate Professor
University of Oklahoma
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Blvd  Room 3510C
Norman, OK  73071
(405) 325-5227