From:
amohamed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 09:39:55 -0400
Hello MAC Members,

The server at my school was down for the last five days
and so I was unable to receive or send mail.
I thnak Jannette Dates for moving this issue forward.
We are negotiating with others to create space on the program
for a session on the Jayson Blair issue led by MAC.
We will let you all know as soon as we have a deal.
Thanks to all of you who have supported this initiative.
Ali.