From:
Linda Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:31:26 -0400
Hello All:

The funeral for Dr. Evonne H. Whitmore will be held on Monday, Aug. 29 at 12
noon in Akron, OH at the Arlington Church of God.  Time has been set aside
for visitation on Sunday afternoon (at the funeral home) and on Monday (at
the church) prior to the service.  The address of the church and the name,
address and phone number of the funeral home is provided below.

Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011
Calling Hours 4-6 p.m.

Monday, Aug. 29, 2011
10:30 - 11:30 Viewing
11:30 - 12:00 AKA Ivy Beyond the Wall Ceremony

12PM Service

Arlington Church of God
539 S. Arlington St. #1
Akron, Oh 44306

Stewart & Calhoun Funeral Home
529 West Thornton Street Akron, OH 44307.
(330) 535-1543. Fax: (330) 535-3162.

I called the funeral home. The person with whom I spoke said it would be
fine to send condolences to the funeral home.  I also found an online site
for expressions of sympathy by entering her name, funeral and Akron.

Finally,
I was also given the following message from Paula Briggs at Norfolk State
from Von's daughter, Lauren Whitmore.

Hello Linda,

Von's daughter, Lauren wanted to share this message: "Let people know if
they have questions they can call me directly at 404 493 0756 or email me at