From:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meta Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:54:39 -0500
MACers,
FYI...

---------
TO ALL MAC MEMBERS,

I hope everyone is having a great summer.  I look forward to seeing you at our
annual AEJMC conference in DC.

I need your assistance in completing the MAC teaching standards report.  I must
include out of convention activities that relate to teaching.  Please include any information
dealing with curriculum, leadership, course content and teaching methods, and assessment.

Send information about your primary accomplishments, teaching goals, honors, promotions,
programming diversity, special competitions, faculty/student research awards, newsletter
activities and any other activities that you would like MAC members to know about.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your help.
If you need more information please call 318-614-4726 or 318-274-2189
or  e-mail [log in to unmask]

Thanks again.
 Sharon Ford-Dunn
Grambling State University