From:
Ilia Rodriguez Nazario <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilia Rodriguez Nazario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:15:01 +0000
Great news!  My congratulations to Linda.

Ilia Rodríguez
Associate Professor
Department of Communication & Journalism
MSCO3 2240
The University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131