From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:50:50 -0500
Has Al Thompson even bothered to look at the BBC documentary about the
Jena 6 the link for which I sent him last week?  The BBC reporter does
an interview with the local paper editor and it showed the local editor
to be biased against the black young men.  There is no good reason why
the all white local jury ruled so severely on a minor.  The African
Americans from the area tell a different story than this white local
paper.  The claims the editor makes are almost exactly the same as those
made by racist white local newspaper editors in their vilification of
Civil Rights protestors.

SHAME ON YOU AL for supporting and rationalizing for the poor, little,
racist newspaper.  Al have YOU taken Keith Woods course on reporting on
race?  It doesn't seem so from your column.

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If
your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the
number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor
Department of Communications
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
334.229.6885
Thank you in advance for your
Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -
Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/