From:
Brenda Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 01:27:51 -0600
Dear MAC Colleagues,

As we are a month away from the April 1, 2008 deadline for paper
submissions, I am forced to renew my CALL FOR MAC STUDENT RESEARCH
REVIEWERS. While several people have positively responded to my earlier
call, the number of student research judges remains quite low.

To date, I have 13 committed student research reviewers from this
division; we need at least 10-12 more reviewers. Remember, that this is
a “double-dip” opportunity! You have the chance to give back to your
division while adding another line to your vita. Also, the electronic
process now makes your service a breeze to complete without the bother
of snail mail.

Please consider giving a bit of your valuable time to provide feedback
to students who are aspiring to the level of scholarship many of you
have already attained. If you are unable to help this year, please ask
other colleagues at your current institution or Alma mater.

If you can help, please forward the following information to me as soon
as possible:

NAME
UNIVERSITY ADDRESS
E-MAIL
PHONE NUMBER (S)
TOPIC OF INTEREST
PREFERRED RESEARCH METHOD (QUAL. or QUANT.)

Also, if you do not already have an account please go to the AEJMC ALL
ACADEMIC Web site located at:
http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/aejmc/aejmc08/ and register.
YOU MUST REGISTER AT THIS SITE EVEN IF YOU DID SO LAST YEAR.

In anticipation of your positive response, please forward the
aforementioned requested information to [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Brenda Edgerton-Webster, Ph.D.
AEJMC/MAC Student Research Chair
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication
Mississippi State University
209 McComas Hall
Mississippi State University, MS 39762
(662) 325-5808