From:
AMOHAMED <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:24:55 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

I am curious about how much this group, "Center for Individual Rights," really cares about 14th Amendment rights for ALL Americans. Do we know whether they have ever brought a lawsuit in support of minorities or women who have been discriminated against? I bet not. On their website it seems that they specialize only in discrimination against white men!! It's a good subject for an investigative feature....
Ali Mohamed,
Grambling.