From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:02:49 -0600
Ditto!!

Lillie M. Fears, Ph.D.
Fellow, Office of Diversity Initiatives
Associate Professor
Department of Journalism
Arkansas State University
POB 2733
State University, AR 72467
870.972.3210, office
870=972=3321, FAX

-----Original Message-----
From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maria Santana
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MAC web site and newsletter

What a wonderful way to showcase the MAC Division. Well done!
Congratulations Camilla and officers.
MC Santana

Dr. M.C. Santana
Associate Professor of Journalism
Nicholson School of Communication
University of Central Florida
P. O. Box 161344
Orlando, FL 32816-1344
FAX (407) 823-6360 and
WORK (407) 823-2838
>>> "Stringer, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]> 12/03/07 12:21 PM >>>
I agree.  Thanks much Darlene and Camilla.

Sharon B. Stringer, Ph.D.

Associate Professor Comm. Media

Lock Haven University

603 Robinson Bldg.