From:
Carolyn Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 03:07:13 +0000
Thank you for letting us know, Meta. E-K has a lot of problems with her university email account, so snail mail is probably the best way to reach her. Thank you for sending that address.

Carolyn Nielsen
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism
Western Washington University

(360) 650-3244
Office:  Communications Facility Rm. 261