From:
"Stringer, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stringer, Sharon
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:14:41 +0000
Greetings all,
Ideas for  an AEJMC session are good and I wish that we had the time to address them all. However, CSM has already scheduled its lone programming slot for the conference and the deadline for the program book has passed.  The CSM panel will include Marquita Brown, Cristina Azocar, Cathy Jackson, Sharon Bramlett-Solomon and a San Francisco journalist who will discuss historical and social justices issues in media reporting. The discussants will consider west coast issues and beyond.  The session is scheduled for Saturday at 5 p.m.

Please make plans to join us.  I suspect many of the points raised here will be addressed.

Sharon Stringer, Ph.D.
Professor of Communication
Lock Haven University, 603 Robinson
570-484-2092