From:
Frances Ward-Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Ward-Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:31:47 -0500
Well said, Anita!
I vote that we make at least a $500 donation to the scholarship fund --- and that we send a personal note from MAC to Mrs. Barrow.

Frances

Frances Ward-Johnson, Ph.D., APR
Associate Professor
Faculty Advisor, Lambda Pi Eta, Communications Honor Society
School of Communications
Elon University
2850 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244