From:
"Meta G. Carstarphen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meta G. Carstarphen
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:33:07 -0600
Dear everyone:
Here is a message from our newsletter editor about an upcoming deadline.  Send
your good news along now!

From: "Cox, Anthony" <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Tue Feb 8, 2005 2:18:39 PM America/Winnipeg

To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: NEWSLETTER DEADLINE

Fellow MAC Members-

The DEADLINE for the newsletter is TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15.

Those of you with column responsibilities and all others who wish to have material
published in this next edition must get your copy to me by the deadline date.  Send
your articles/columns to [log in to unmask]  Put MAC NEWSLETTER in the
subject column.

Thanks. Let's make this edition even better than the last.

Tony Cox

Newsletter Editor