From:
Federico Subervi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Federico Subervi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:36:52 -0500
Thank you, Diana.
I agree in the value of having at least one presenter who can discuss
theoretical and methodological issues for better studying/researching
Latino-oriented media.  And if I am called upon to be at least one of
those panelists, I will gladly do so. For such presentation I would
build on a recently drafted chapter precisely on such matters.

Let me know the outcome.

Cheers,
Federico