From:
Carolyn Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:53:21 +0000
Gotta love the MAC listserv- I met Victoria in an elevator at AEJMC. She is lovely. I also happen to have a huge stack of Native American news media videos in my office!

Carolyn Nielsen
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism
Western Washington University

(360) 650-3244
Office:  Communications Facility Rm. 261