From:
"E. K. Daufin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. K. Daufin
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:46:54 -0600
Photo Gallery from Ida Wells lecture link below. Please credit David
Campbell, Alabama State University Relations
Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor
Department of Communications
Alabama State University
915 South Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
334.229.6885
Thank you in advance for your
Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -
Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/