From:
LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:36:48 -0500
Hello MAC Members:

The time is fast approaching for publication of the first issue of the MAC Newsletter. If you wish to have info published in this issue, please send it by Friday, October 10. Info regarding promotions, job announcements, etc. are is strongly encouraged. Thanks for your cooperation.

Lillie Fears
Newsletter editor