From:
"K. Fearn-Banks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Fearn-Banks
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:02:21 -0800
        You are so right!!  Many many didn't know Boyd.  Only novel
readers knew Campbell.  And I'm scared to think of how many of our students did
not watch "60 Minutes." This is going to be like when we learned about
Booker T. Washington.  We should definitely do something.  I'll help
someone but I don't want to head anything.

Professor Kathleen Fearn-Banks
Department of Communication
University of Washington
Website: www.kathleenfearn-banks.com