From:
"Jackson, Cathy M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackson, Cathy M.
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:57:29 -0400
Dwight, you have my vote of confidence to speak to Pardun. Will you do it in an informal conversation or via a documentable e-mail or other correspondence?

I, too, agree with Sharon, Lillie, and others who advocate speaking to Pardun prior to enacting a resolution. On the other hand, I concur with Ali that Pardun probably did not speak out of ignorance. However, we must make sure of her intentions.

Cathy M. Jackson, Ph.D.
Faculty Senate Secretary
Mass Communications and Journalism Department
Norfolk State University
700 Park Avenue, MAD 211
Norfolk, VA 23504
757.823.2442 (O)