From:
"Karen M. Turner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen M. Turner
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:25:26 +0000
Yes!  Congratulations Federico.
-kt

This is the march of our time. This is the sit-in. This is the movement of
our era. Protecting that
fundamental right not just for our generation but for the democracy we
want to leave
for our kids and grandkids.
~ First Lady Michelle Obama (on voter suppression laws)

Karen M. Turner, Associate Professor
Director, Broadcast Journalism sequence
Department of Journalism
School of Media and Communication
Temple University
2020 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386 (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974 (fax)
twitter:@karenmturner