From:
Anita Fleming-Rife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:51:53 -0600
Thank you so much for the update and for taking action on behalf of  all of us.  I received an obit with a very nice photo of Von from Felicia----will send out.  It actually details where the family wants donations to go.  Thanks Felicia & Curtis.

Sent from my iPhone
With kindness,
Anita Fleming-Rife