From:
Pearlie M Strother-Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pearlie M Strother-Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:20:25 -0500
Great idea. I believe that's Sanchez as in Rick Sanchez formerly of CNN. I like this idea.  Are we talking about the newly issued Clarence Thomas incident involving his wife leaving a phone message for Anita Hill demanding that she apologize for accusations made against Clarence Thomas during the 1990's senate hearings?  I like it, if yes and of course the Juan Williams formerly of NPR debacle-sounds like great fodder to me.