From:
"Carstarphen, Meta G." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carstarphen, Meta G.
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 02:55:41 +0000
James,
This is so exciting for you and your students.  What a great inspiration as well. Thanks so much for sharing.
Chao,
Meta

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR
Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
2005-2012 Gaylord Endowed Professor
University of Oklahoma ** 395 W. Lindsey Blvd-Room 3120B
Norman, OK  73019--PH: (405) 325-5227 * FX: (405) 325-7565
**FACEBOOK: DrMeta G Carstarphen  **TWITTER: @DrMCar
**LINKEDIN: Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR