From:
"Rios, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rios, Diana
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:00:01 -0400
All,
--I am of the opinion that CSM and MAC leadership contact Pardun about our concerns and to get more information about the process, motivations, thoughts behind the press release.
--I recall on the Board of Directors when the existence of an advisory committee was discussed and then later established. As I recall the advisors are to function as a sounding board when the AEJMC president is faced with an issue and s/he feels the need to get additional opinions about that issue, topic, dilemma.
--With more information, CSM and MAC can decide to take further actions.
Sincerely, Diana

Dr. Diana I. Rios
Communication Sciences and  Institute for PRLS
Interim Director, Institute for Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (4th floor, Beach Hall)

Dept. Communication Sciences, U-1085
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269
860-486-3187 COMM